Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Golfing, Horseback Riding & a Sore Bum!

About a month ago Clint and I took off to his family's cabin in Heber for the weekend. We played a round of golf at the Wasatch State Park golf course before heading up to the cabin. The next day we picked up Myrtle and Gyrtle (Clint's family's horses) and went for a horseride up past Sundance. It made for a great weekend....and better yet...the bruises on my bum, from the horseride, reminded me of our fun weekend all week long!
This is the couple we were partnered up to play our round of golf with. They were quite funny to play with! Clint and I heard every term of endearment under the sun as this man would call to his wife! We snuck a picture of them fishing their balls out on one of the holes.
Clint fixing the shingles that had come off the roof.
Myrtle and Gyrtle (they are sisters). Clint rode Gyrtle and I rode Myrtle. Myrtle turned out to be quite the stinker for me (hence bruised bum!)
Clint riding along the trail. He looked so cute riding along with his cowboy hat on :)

Myrtle liked to eat constantly along the way! She would eat and just take her time. Gyrtle would become impatient and call to her...Myrtle would then run to catch up to her....but then slowly fall behind...this process was repeated multiple times...

It was really pretty up there!

Side Note: Notice Myrtle eating!?!

This was before Myrtle decided to run down the mountain and I couldn't stop her! Horses always seem to know when they are on the return trip. As she ran and ran I would just bounce along and hold on for dear life! (Hence why my bum was so bruised!) All in all, we had a lot of fun :)

3 comments:

The Knudsen Family said...

Wow I haven't looked at your blog in a while. lots of fun new pictures and adventures. I'm glad you and Clint are able to do so many fun things right now. enjoy it while you can.

Jennifer Bergam said...

Hey Jessica,

It's Jennifer Strong (now Bergam) I found your blog through several other blogs. It's so fun to see what you and Clint are up to.

kendal said...

What a fun day!

https://www.ivyskyterrace.com/2020/11/pinjaman-online-terbaik-di-indonesia.html